By continuing to access and use our website, you are agreeing to the terms of this policy. Therefore, we advise you to read this policy carefully to ensure your complete understanding of those terms.
Our website is not intended for persons under the age of eighteen (18) , and we do not knowingly collect personal data from minors.
We are committed to the security of your personal information and take every precaution to ensure it is not lost or misused.
This policy applies to the data collected on both desktop and mobile versions of the website, including applications authored by us that provide access to the website contents. It also applies to data collected through email correspondence.
Questions regarding this policy can be forwarded to us via our contact form.
We gather different kinds of information from registered and non-registered users of our website as described in the following:
A. Members - In addition to the technical information gathered from browsers of the website (see 'Browsers' below), members provide us with their username, password and email address at the time of registration. We collect information from you as a member that includes your preferences and interests, and also any information you may provide in emails or feedback to us.
B. Browsers - Browsers are visitors who do not register with the website. Information gathered from browsers (and from members) includes IP address, referral URL (if applicable), geographic location and time zone, operating system and platform, browser type and version, and information about your use of the website.
Your information is collected by means of the following:
Active Collection - We collect information such as your username and e-mail address when you register for membership on our website. We also collect information when you post materials, such as comments, and when you communicate with us.
The main purposes for which we use your data are the following:
- To present the website to you and enable the interactive elements of the website
- To display content and advertising that is in line with your interests
- To perform research and analysis that will indicate areas for improvement of the website
- To enable technical diagnostics for the optimum functioning of the website
- To allow communication with you and for the provision of customer support
- For the compliance with applicable law and for cooperation with law enforcement and government agencies
We only share your personal data with the following parties and in the following circumstances:
- Companies and contractors who perform services integral to the support of our business, and only for use in providing those services
- A buyer or legal successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or the sale or transfer of any or all assets in which personal information is among the assets transferred
- Law enforcement agencies, government regulators, courts and any such organizations for the purposes of meeting legal or regulatory obligations or to protect our rights or the rights of other people
Your rights regarding the information that we collect about you include the right to review, correct, restrict, or delete your information. You also have the right to request a copy or transfer, and to object to or withdraw consent for use of your information. You can exercise those rights by contacting us.
Personal data that we collect may be transferred to, stored, and processed in a country other than your own that may have different privacy laws or be located outside of the European Economic Area. By submitting your personal data, or by using our website, you are agreeing to this.